Saturday, July 16, 2011

Untamed ~ P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

In this installment in the saga that features Zoey Redbird and The House of Night there is the required teen drama, adults out to stab people in the back, the understanding stranger and visions of doom and destruction.  In other words, a typical young adult novel.

I will admit I had to put the book down for long periods of time because Zoey was acting like a skank ho and that is something that bothers my reading sensibilities.  She does admit later that she was wrong for the way she acted and hated lying to her friends about most everything she did and said.   Zoey's ending behavior is much better than her beginning.

The finale is not really a finale, more of a go out and buy the next book to see what happens next.  Just a bit to commercial for my taste.

This is a take it or leave it series for myself.  I might read more of them but will not go out of my way to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment